- Please stay tuned .... dates are coming soon.
Junior Team Detail
Schedule & Team Fees
- Have to be a member of MRC (Junior membership dues: $415, Novice Junior membership dues: $215,
exclusively to those who have completed Learn To Row classes earlier that same membership year)
- $450 Program fee for each season
- For our Novice Juniors the program fee includes a MRC racing tank ($27)
- Installment Plan:
We also offer an installment plan for an additional $15 that spreads the costs over 2 payments (please see details).
If you pay in full, your fees due the first week you begin attending sessions.
- Regatta and travel fees are additional.
- Refund Policy: There are no refunds after the season begins and there is no pro-rating of Team Fees.
- Meet minimum standards for participation. Junior Team members are expected to make most practices. If an athlete needs to miss sessions on a regular basis, you must talk to the Junior Lead Coach before joining the team.
- Meet minimum volunteer expectations as MRC members.
- Keep financial status with MRC current by paying regatta (and other) fees promptly.
- Comply with MRC Policies and Code of Conduct.
- The Junior Team is a competition team and athletes are expected to attend most regattas. Additional regatta and travel fees will be assessed prior to each regatta.
2017 Regatta Schedule (must have PASSPORT)
May 19/20 Midwest Junior Championship,Cincinnati
June 10/11 USRA Junior Nationals, West Windsor, NJ
Jun. 17 Junior Sprint Race, Minneapolis
Jun. 24 Thunder Bay Sprints, Thunder Bay, ON
Jul. 15 Duluth International Regatta, Duluth, MN
Jul. 22 Tops & Bottoms, Kenora, ON
Jul. Twin City Youth Sprints, Bryant Lake, MN
Aug. 11/12 NWIRA Championships, Lake Elmo, St. Paul, MN
Sep. 30 Head of the Des Moines, Des Moines, IA
Oct. 7 Head of the Mississippi, Minneapolis, MN
Oct. 15 Head of the Rock, Rockford, IL
Oct. 21/22 Head of the Charles, Boston, MA