|Featured Image URL
For first year rowers who have completed a Learn to Row Class (see Adult Learn to Row link on left sidebar) and oarsmen and women who are returning to the sport after a long absence. Rowers will continue to develop their sweep rowing skills in a group setting that promotes the enjoyment of rowing by building skills and fitness. Rowers will be encouraged and have the opportunity to learn to scull (row with two oars).
Schedules and Team Fees
- Novice Team Sessions: July 5, 2016 - October 8, 2016 (depending on the weather and light we might have to switch practice times/days)
- Novice Team Fees: $225 (if you are a recent 2016 LTR student with MRC)
- Class schedule (tentative schedule): Tuesday, 5.45 pm, Thursday, 6.00 am, Saturday, 9.30 am
To enroll into the Novice Team for
Novice Team members who have not graduated from MRC LTR class:
- All sessions run by professional, safety-certified coaches
- Organized rows
As a team member, here's the scoop:
- Team members are expected to meet minimum standards for fitness and participation. (Please aim for a minimum of two practices/week.)
- Sign up for practices in advance on the Club sign up document.
- There are volunteer expectations as MRC members...please expect to help out from time to time.
- Team members are expected to keep their financial status with MRC current by paying regatta (and other) fees promptly.
- Team members are MRC members and are expected to comply with MRC Policies and Code of Conduct.
See you on the Water!